Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Little Brothers

In case I never mentioned it before, I have seven brothers. Yes, seven. 7. Two older, five younger. I grew up with 4 and we adopted the last three when I came to college. Seven boys. That's a lot. And if there's one thing I know, its that boys can say some pretty hilarious stuff.... especially when they're young! My brother Jeff and I about died laughing last night after this conversation we had with our youngest brother, Kevin (age 7). 

Me: Do you like Aric?
Kevin: Yes, he plays with me.
Jeff: I bet you don't like him as much as you like Chloe.
Me: Who's Chloe?
Kevin (whispers): She's my girlfriend. But don't tell mom. I'm only seven.
Me (whispering): Can I tell you a secret?
Kevin (whispering still): Yes!
Me (whispering): Aric is my boyfriend.
Kevin (in complete amazement): You found one?!

2 comments:

Helena said...

hahaha, that is so cute!

Jackie said...

Love it. Have you shown this blog to Aric? If not, my lips are sealed....

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson