Tuesday, February 22, 2011

DUDE!!!

I am going to PARIS and LISBON this summer!!! As in, I will be able to walk and thirty minutes later saunter into the Paris Opera House, the Louvre, the Musee de Orangerie where Monet's huge waterlily paintings span two rooms! I'm just a jaunt away from the Moulin Rouge (okay, probably won't go inside that one, but pictures are sufficient). I will stroll through the Tuilieries and visit the Champs Elysees. I'll cross the Seine and see the Musee d'Orsay and the Eiffel Tower. And the Notre Dame Cathedral. And did I mention the Rodin museum? 



After Paris, how about some Spain and Portugal? We're staying with host families in Spain, but this is the terrace of our hostel in Lisbon. Maybe I'll have to expand my job search to Europe. Seriously... what beauty! This is going to be the most amazing summer ever!!




No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson