Monday, February 7, 2011

Random video of me dancing!

So one thing I love about teaching is that I get to look through different art clips and find ones I like. In my searching tonight I found a few great clips, and then I decided to look up Clog America. Lo and behold there is a full-length video of our (now retired) dance, "High Horse." Even better than that? You can see me!! I'm in the second row on the far far right. Most camera angles don't keep me in the shot, but this one does! And it helps that I'm dancing next to one of the sons of the shooter. Filmer. Whoever. Anyways, if you look beyond a flub or two and the fact that my feet do in fact look like lead (which they felt like at the time), it's not so bad of a performance!


Enjoy!

2 comments:

brevin+kim said...

Very nice! I love watching clogging! I always wanted to try it..not now!!! LOL. Love you Erica!

Jenny Alama said...

Oh my. Good times. Please look at, I think it's Tiffany. Her red slip is HUGE! How did she get one so big and I have like nothing but leg showing? haha!

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson