Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Elaborate Lives

After reading this blog, written by a friend and folk dance teammate, this beautiful song from Aida came to mind. It's been a nice little reminder on a night when I feel extremely overwhelmed with the thesis and how much is still not done... there's just too much to be said!! Even if there weren't too much to be said, I still haven't written enough yet. There's some major organization and finalization of chapters 2 and 3 that needs to happen, ideally before I  meet with my committee member on Thursday. With this nasty wet and cold weather I just haven't had as much motivation to write. It'll be awesome in a few weeks when I just have to send it in and call it good as is. 

For tonight, though, I'm going to think a few moments on how blessed my life is, even with the fun and crazy challenges and deadlines I face. 

Life is not fair; life is elaborate; life is meant to be lived. 

No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson