Friday, June 11, 2010

Alice In Wonderland

Last night I went with some wardies to see Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland." I realized two important things during that film. 
  1. Your momma knew what she was saying when she told you to chew gum with your mouth CLOSED. This now ranks on my list of turn-offs, simply because it is so annoying to hear a rhythmic chomp-chomp-smack-pop-smack-smack-smack-chomp-chomp from the beginning to the bitter end of a movie. (Bitter only because of the chomper, not the actual film.)
  2.  Amazingly, I have learned something from my film theory and adaptation class. 
    http://www.physorg.com/news192877463.html?scr=outbrain

No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson