Monday, June 14, 2010

Blonde!


I know you didn't think it was possible, but I'm blonder than ever! I like it a lot and thoroughly enjoy the blondeness. I'm pretty sure my hair hasn't been this light since I was a tow-headed tot. It was hard to get pics with good lighting, but soon I'll have hundreds of photos to share of my new hair, with Greece and Turkey in the background! Wahoo and whoa!! I just realized I have two weekends left before I go. YIKES! I need to make some lists and make sure I've got everything I need. And I sure hope I can find my fishnets from last year..... You'd think they'd be easy to find in a relatively small apartment but no... Ok well that's all for now.

2 comments:

Helena said...

So pretty! I really love this shade on you. And dang, I am super jealous of your trip! Next time take me with you.

Hillary said...

how fun! I do love it. Fantastic. :) Oh, and what's this about Turkey and somewhere else?? WHat for? Something dancey?

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson