Monday, June 21, 2010

Photography

A few weeks ago Ananda and I went to SLC for an international festival being held there. As opposed to the ones I'll be going to in less than two weeks, this one fit onto one city block. They had several stages set up and we spent some time just wandering the grounds around the city courthouse and taking pictures. Ananda taught me a few tricks with my camera, and I got some fun results! Rather than work on my class preparation (which I have no clue where to begin) I decided to share some pretty pictures. And fold laundry. Enjoy!






No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson