Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sometimes the strong are weak

I don't want to mope or whine or relive the past. Truly. If you want to know more, well.... You will understand. Valentines Day 2012. Enough said?

I didn't think it would be hard this year. Most of the emotional hurt from him is completely gone. But given today and what my head and heart are doing.... I don't know if I'm strong enough for tomorrow. On top of work being busy and stressful. On top of my allergies slamming in full force.

This isn't the prayer post yet, but if you want to put your next 24 hours of prayer to a good cause, I'm happy to accept them. Just to get though tomorrow. And then it will all be fine.

In the immortal words of Peter Pan, "just think happy thoughts."


No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson